Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas with The Poole Family





Ella Grace & Aunt Sarah opening gifts!

We celebrated Christmas with my Mom and Dad, my brother and his family, and both sets of my grandparents today! We had a blast with everyone! Ella Grace was the center of our attention!! She is celebrating her first Christmas!! She enjoyed the ribbons and wrapping paper more than the toys I think! It was hard to get good pics. Ella Grace loves to cheese for the camera but I think we overwhelmed her with all 4 of our cameras going off!!
P.S. These pics are not the best because I did not have the flash right on the camera...... so maybe I can figure that out !=)

1 comments:

Mandy B Stenberg said...

Sarah: So good to hear from you! And belated "congrats" on your wedding! I'm glad to be connected with you through your blog - I love keeping up with famiy and friends that way. Have a great New Year!
Mandy B Stenberg