Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer Fun!

We had a big weekend! A group of us ventured out of Lake Village Friday night for my birthday to try the Blue Levee Inn Restaurant in Rosedale, MS. We had lots of fun! Check out Cory and Heather's blog for a a cute pic of the girls! ( I am looking a little large these days! Only three more months!!)

Saturday evening I hosted my first Chez Ami childrens clothing party and it was a success! It was also the motivation I needed to clean my house from top to bottom!=)

Sunday night we went to a fiesta for Drew and Maury McCord! We are so excited they are living in Lake Village!

3 comments:

The Fab Five said...

oh Happy Belated birthday!!!

erica said...

congrats to you on your new baby arriving soon. You are going to love being a mother, it truly is incredible.
Your blog is too cute!
Take Care,
Erica

The Fab Five said...

hey i changed my blog name