Tuesday, October 7, 2008

When your Husband makes a trip to the woods.........

Dino went to check his game camera yesterday evening and this is what he met in the woods! He said he was about a foot away from it! I told him I was supposed to be the next person going to the hospital, not him!!haha He said mounting it on a board serves as a great reminder to look down when you are walking around out there!




Baby News: All is well with Ann Marie! She is pretty comfy! She kicks and moves around all day. My kids tell her she must wait until recess time to be so active!=) Speaking of my students, they are getting a little nervous about me being gone for so long! I keep assuring them that I am coming back! Have a good week!

3 comments:

Daniel and Becky Pieroni said...

Oh mercy...That snake was huge! Tell Dino to get you some boots made out of that snakeskin.

AngelaP said...

I saw the pictures earlier today...you wouldn't belive how many people asked about it...it will certainly be a conversation starter wherever he decides to hang it!!!

The Fab Five said...

ha, when dino sent these pics i immediatley forwarded them to Torrey. He can appreciate it much more then I can!