Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ten Months Old!

I can't believe our baby is almost a year old! She is really growing these days!She definitely has loads of personality!! She is a joy!!! She laughs all the time and loves to play Peek-a-Boo, especially with her Daddy! She loves to turn off light switches!! She loves pictures!! You have to show her all the pictures on the fridge and all over the house! She is starting to wave Bye-Bye and we swear she is saying Mama and Dada! She really likes animals!She is getting into all the cabinets and discovering new things everyday!!=) I thank God everyday that she has been a healthy baby so far! She is still loving baby food, but don't worry, she is still loving her bottle too!=) That is going to be a battle when the time comes to take it away! Ann Marie loves any fuzzy blanket! She will snuggle up to it and rub her face all over it!! I am proud to say we have enough hair for some pretty big bows these days!! Of course, they don't last long when she figures out they are on her head! I could go on and on, but I will end with a verse I love.... "Every Good and Perfect Gift is from Above" James 1:17














3 comments:

Lynn Kate said...

I just love all her little faces. She is so beautiful! I am so sorry we missed y'all this weekend. Baylor was and still is sick with a horrible cold. I hope it doesn't develope into RSV. Anyway, I will call you this afternoon. LKJ

Suzi said...

Sarah,
Thanks for the email and these pics of AM are just too cute! I know I tell you everytime you post new ones that she is getting prettier....but it's the absolute truth! I can't wait to see her this fall. Your family is in my prayers. I miss you and love you all.
Suzi

Berry Buzz... said...

I love her face in the last 2 pics:) LOL!!!