Monday, September 21, 2009

If You had Told Me a Year Ago.......

......that I would know every word of the Wonderpets theme song I would have laughed!! I know it by heart now, and ,yes, I sing it even after Ann Marie goes to bed at night!!

....... that I would go to bed with my house looking like a train wreck! I would have said no way!! I have done it a few times!!

....... that I would give my child whatever she wanted just so I could eat a few bites of my dinner! Again, would have just laughed and secretly thought no, not me!!

....... that I would love one little person so much and worry and pet and fret over them! I would tell you you are absolutely telling the truth!! Wow, the built-in Mommy instincts are super strong!! It is hard to explain to someone who is not a parent yet!!

Ann Marie is more fun each day!! She is trying very hard to walk! She will let go and take a few steps,but crawling gets us anywhere fast!!She loves closing cabinets,doors, anything!! Her Mom is very particular like that!!LOL She still loves animals!!! It is so hard to believe that a year can go by soooo fast!! Stay tuned for some pics!!

2 comments:

Carey said...

i'm soooo glad u walked up and introduced yourself!!! i must say you are even sweeter in person than i imagined :) we definitely need to get AM and E together especially since they are getting where they could actually "play" with each other!
i'm with you on this post....there are too many things that i said i'd never do! man am i eating those words now :)

Lynn Kate Johnson said...

Too funny! We know that one by heart. Blues Clues is a favorite too. Anyway, hope yall are doing great. We are coming home this weekend to take care of some hunting camp business if Steven can get off of work. Talk to you soon!!! LKJ