Thursday, July 17, 2008

And her name shall be........... Ann Marie Sabbatini

We officially decided on a name! Ann Marie is being named after five generations of Ann on my Mom's side and Ann is also my Grandmother Poole's middle name and a name that has been used for several generations on their side of the family! Marie is Dino's Grandmother's middle name! ( Mr. Butch's Mom) So, we decided to combine them! We are going to call her Ann Marie!


Wow, I looked at the baby ticker today and it does not seem like it has been 25 weeks of being pregnant! Well, maybe on some days it has seemed verrry long! Really, I can't complain too much! But, school has not started yet! =( Hopefully I will have some nursery pictures to post soon. We are going to get all the furniture next week and my bedding came in yesterday, so I am starting to get really excited and ready!

Dino's Mom had a really good checkup last week!God is good!!Have a good weekend!

0 comments: