Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend and More!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Ann Marie got me a sweet card and Daddy gave her some cash to put in it for Mommy!!=) We celebrated all weekend with our family and had a great time! I am ashamed to say I did not get a pic with My Mom, but we did spend the day together Saturday and we had a great time as always!! We get so busy visiting that we forget about pictures sometimes!!










Waving to my Fans!



Scooting Around-She mostly knows how to back up these days!She needs a beeper like the big trucks have to warn you she is about to get your toes!!


Loving on Daddy



I wonder who rules the house these days!Poor Drake! At least Ann Marie loves him so! She can look at him all day and be happy!



Aunt Liza Reginelli celebrating her 99th birthday at the Parish Feast



Ann Marie and her Great-Great-Great Aunt Phyllis

10 comments:

Lynn Kate Johnson said...

I just can't get over how beautiful she is. Can't wait to see y'all. LKJ

The Williams said...

She is getting so big. It is hard to believe how fast they grow. I just finished packing all of Aubrey's 0-3 month outfits. Its very sad...

Carey said...

Yall are such a cute family! Looks like a great weekend! I know this is random, but that fusia color looks great on you :)

Caleb and Katie Gates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb and Katie Gates said...

I hope you had a good Mother's Day! Isabelle missed playing with Ann Marie on Friday, but it looks like yall had a good time at dinner with the fam!

Caleb and Katie Gates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb and Katie Gates said...

Sorry about the deleted comments, my computer is going CRAZY and posted my comment 3 times!

Berry Buzz... said...

Looks like yall had a fun Mother's Day! Wish we could have been there. Ann Marie is just beautiful. I was planning to be there for Mother's Day until moms doctor said I could not be around her since I had the Chickenpox Vaccine last week. I will be home sometime soon to visit. Love all the pics:)

Berry Buzz... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

She is adorable!