Monday, December 29, 2008

Ann Marie's First Shots

We went to the pediatrician today for Ann Marie's first shots and had quite a day! The Doctor had to go home right before we got there with the stomach virus, so we had to wait about three hours to finally get shots. Ann Marie was a little trooper right up until they stuck her with all the needles. She got this funny look on her face and then she screamed bloody murder!!! I teared up when she started screaming! It hurt me to see her get stuck so many times! She only cried for a few minutes and then she fell asleep before we left the clinic! All in all, not bad for the first set of shots. Too bad there are more to come!

1 comments:

AngelaP said...

Awwww....poor little thing...I wouldv'e bawled my eyes out!! Well, since Grace is having a girl (and I'm hoping for a girl too), Ann Marie will surely have lots of little friends!! See you at the party....I'll be the sober one in the corner! :)