Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Fun!

We celebrated Christmas with Dino's family Monday night and my family on Tuesday! Ann Marie was the center of attention at both!=) She is growing so fast! She smiles and laughs when you talk to her and she looks around at everything! She loves the Christmas tree! ( We may have a Valentine's,Mardi Gra,Easter,etc. tree if it will keep her happy!) It is a joy to celebrate another year with all my Grandparents. I know I am so lucky to have them!! We took a four generation pic with Ann Marie,me,my Mom ,and my Grandma!

There is nothing like December in the Delta!It was 75 degrees outside and 30 degrees a few hours later!


Hanging with Uncle Hunter and Aunt Lori






Sweet girl!!


Brandi and I said Where were these kids when we did Christmas Card Pictures!haha


Ella Grace helping Ann Marie with her pacifier





Four Generations

Ella Grace in her new dress up "Princess" dress

Daddy and Ann Marie between the morning hunt and the afternoon hunt =)

0 comments: