Wednesday, December 3, 2008

She Sleeps......

I could not resist this picture....She looks like she is meditating! Maybe she is meditating about her Mommy and Daddy getting some SLEEP tonight!Ha, no chance of that! Mission Accomplished: The Christmas tree is up! It is nothing to write home about, but by golly we have a tree!=)
P.S. Please excuse the big scratch on her face! Her fingernails grow super fast and she will not tolerate her hands being covered up! Not to mention how hard it is to cut an infant's fingernails and her not scream about it!=)


4 comments:

Berry Buzz... said...

Wow...you were not kidding about her clawing her face:( It will go away! Tell her to be good bc Aunt Lori will be there to see her Monday night and I'm bringing the heating pad...HAHAHA....not even kidding:)

alimitchell said...

The tree is very pretty...and that Ann Marie just gets even prettier in every picture.... Love yall... :)

AngelaP said...

She DOES look likes she's meditating...ohhhm...ohhhm....the tree looks fabulous...especially from the road!!

AngelaP said...

I would come by and see you since I'm off...but, I'm snotty and sneezy and wouldn't want to give it to you or sweet lil Ann Marie!! If I get better, I promise I'll come by and visit you both...thanks for the compliment on the blog decor...see what all I can get done while sitting at home?